[Grammar] Be Requested

• Thread starter Navstrike
  • Start date
  • Views : 13,998
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Navstrike

I would like to ask if the below sentences are wrong. Please prove these sentence technically/gramatically wrong.

"Please be requested to bring relevant documents in the nearby Office."

Point of focus should be "be requested".

Secondly, can i use "Herebelow"?
For Example "As per the email herebelow, ..............."

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
I would like to ask if the below sentences are wrong. Please prove these sentence technically/gramatically wrong.

"Please be requested to bring relevant documents in the nearby Office."

Point of focus should be "be requested".

Secondly, can i use "Herebelow"?
For Example "As per the email herebelow, ..............."

This looks like a homework assignment, we don't do those. I will tell you one thing though, "here" and "below" are seperate words.

navstrike

Member Type
Other
hi bhaisahab,

Let me clear you that i am not a student. Its almost more than 5 years that i am out of this thing. I would still request that you help me out regarding "be requested".

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
hi bhaisahab,

Let me clear you that i am not a student. Its almost more than 5 years that i am out of this thing. I would still request that you help me out regarding "be requested".

You are a native speaker, what do you think your sentence means? If you are asking someone to bring documents to an office, there are simpler and more straightforward ways of doing so: "Please bring the relevant documents to the nearest office", for example. If you want to use the verb "to be" and the word "requested" "You could say "You are requested to bring..." or "It is requested that you bring..."

navstrike

Member Type
Other
Sir, Problem is still the same. If i have to stop someone from using "please be requested" i have to prove it wrong. So again my question is the same.
Waiting for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.