Proofreading with homework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatnewb

Member Type
Student or Learner
I was wondering if someone could proofread my letter that was for my English homework(Mainly the punctuation, grammar and connectives since im not that great with them >_< )

Dear Sir,
I have been informed of your organization and would be grateful if you could send me as much information and details that you would be able to provide on your courses, which would benefit my spelling towards the aim to augment my linguistics skills with the aid of your course.

I am currently a high school student and I am studying English but I am not satisfied with my current linguistics skill nor is my English teacher so I am aiming to broaden my horizon. In addition I find that using a common old dictionary is a nuisance due to the amount of time it requires. Furthermore I do work with a study group that aids me but I feel like I’m a pest towards them since I have not contributed in the English department and would like to contribute towards them.

I do believe that one of your courses would be of great assistance to my linguistics skills. Therefore I would appreciate it if you would be able to give me as much information as you’re able to provide me, I would like to know the average price, Length and materials needed.

Yours sincerely,
Mohanned Odeh

Last edited:

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
Dear Sir,
I have been informed of your organization and would be grateful if you could send me as much information and details about your courses as possible. [STRIKE]that you would be able to provide on your courses, which would benefit my spelling towards the aim to augment my linguistics skills with the aid of your course. [/STRIKE]I do believe that one of your courses would be of great assistance to my linguistics skills. [STRIKE]Therefore I would appreciate it if you would be able to give me as much information as you’re able to provide me,[/STRIKE] In particular, I would like to know the average price, length of course and any materials needed.

I am currently a high school student and I am studying English but I am not satisfied with my current linguistics skill nor is my English teacher so I am aiming to broaden my horizon. [STRIKE]In addition I find that using a common old dictionary is a nuisance due to the amount of time it requires. Furthermore[/STRIKE] I do work with a study group that aids me but I feel like I’m a pest towards them since I have not contributed in the English department and would like to contribute towards them.

Yours [STRIKE]sincerely[/STRIKE] faithfully,
Mohanned Odeh

Avoid repetition; try to keep your sentences short and to the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.