LETTER OF APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorzetka

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear Sir or Madam
Recruitment Commission

It is with great interest that I am applying for the research assistant vacancy in the Interdisciplinary Research Institute in Lille, France. I have a Master of Science degree in Biomedical Physics (University of Gdansk, 2009) and PhD degree in Physical Chemistry – Electrode Processes (Polish Academy of Science, Warsaw, 2013). With a passion for the experimental sciences, the motivation to hard, team and individual, work I am confident in my ability to become a valuable member of the new institute team.
My experience is relevant, as I described in my documents enclosed herewith. I strongly believe that my education, experience, and overall drive to succeed in the field of biophysics, biochemistry and nanotechnology would fit in well with ideals of the Biointerfaces Research Group. The most significant fruit of my cooperation with professor X and the research assistant Y isa reactor for electrogeneration of nanometer sized metallic structures, patented in June 2010. This system became the foundation of my following researches. Nowadays it is used by a noted group of scientists both to explore nanotechnology, especially metallic particles, and to develop its biological and medical applications.
I am always seeking to increase my skills and now I would like to put my drive, energy, and experience to work for the new team, for the Biointerfaces Research Group. It would be also a great chance for me to collaborate with other research groups in your Institute. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss further how my qualifications would make me an asset to your laboratory. Thank you for any consideration of my request. I will look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Your faithfully,
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.