• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Post Are these sentences correct?

As requested, we can't modify the light into 220V. Instead, we can connect a step-up transformer to this light if there is provision to hide the transformer in the ceiling. But, there will be noise disturbance from the transformer, If we placed it inside the ceiling, then the client will make a issue. So, my best advise that ask the supplier to replace this item with 220 V compatible one.
    Also, note that whenever you order any electrical related items, it should be 220V compatible unless we have a special request / unless otherwise requested.

Re: Are these sentences correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Annecy View Post
    As requested, we can't modify the light into 220V. Instead, we can connect a step-up transformer to this light if there is provision to hide the transformer in the ceiling. But, there will be noise disturbance from the transformer, If we placed it inside the ceiling, then the client will make a issue. So, my best advise that ask the supplier to replace this item with 220 V compatible one.
    Also, note that whenever you order any electrical related items, it should be 220V compatible unless we have a special request / unless otherwise requested.
    My suggestion:

We cannot modify the light to 220v. We could connect a step-up transformer to it if there is room to hide the transformer in the ceiling, but this would create noise to which the client might object. My advice would be to ask the supplier to replace the item with a 220v light.

In the future, whenever you order any electrical items they should be 220v unless a special request is made.