Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
So let us put a light on a new marketing tool, which is invisible to the naked eyes of the consumers – ‘create controversy.’ Everyone needs publicity; products, movies or political parties. Shiv Sena is desperate for it after its poor showing in the recent assembly election. So also SRk needs publicity for its forthcoming multi-crore film, ‘My name is Khan.’ If you go to buy a spot on tv, it would cost on an average Rs. 10,000 for 10 sec. So how if you get the publicity for free? No matter if it’s negative. But at the end of the day you are getting publicity. Everyone is aware of the recent spat between SRK and Shiv Sena, it is nothing more then a deal of the same package – create controversy for free publicity. SRK’s movie would be released on 11th Feb still 10 days away. The campaign was launched well 20 days before the release of the Film. The usp of the campaign you give us a fodder, which can last well for 15 days. SRK just made a simple statement – Pakistan players would have been selected for IPL. The Shiv Sena stream rolled it into the bigger controversy.

sarat_106

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Oriya
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
So let us put (a) light on a new marketing tool, which is invisible to the naked eyes of the consumers – ‘create controversy.’ Everyone needs publicity; products, movies or political parties. Shiv Sena is desperate for it after its poor showing in the recent assembly election. So also SRk needs publicity for its forthcoming multi-crore film, ‘My name is Khan.’ If you go to buy a spot on tv, it would cost on an average Rs. 10,000 for 10 sec. So how if you get the publicity for free? No matter/How does it matter even if it’s negative. But at the end of the day you are getting publicity. Everyone is aware of the recent spat between SRK and Shiv Sena, it is nothing more than a deal of the same package – create controversy for free publicity. SRK’s movie would be released on 11th Feb, still 10 days away. The campaign was/has been launched well 20 days before the release of the Film. For the usp of the campaign, you give us a fodder, which can last well for 15 days. SRK just made a simple statement – Pakistan players would have been selected for IPL. The Shiv Sena stream rolled it into the bigger controversy..

A bare truth nicely presented. I have only given two alternative suggestions in red. The choice is yours. By the by, what does ‘usp’ mean?

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
A bare truth nicely presented. I have only given two alternative suggestions in red. The choice is yours. By the by, what does ‘usp’ mean?

Thanks for a feedback.

USP stands for Unique Selling Point, it's a marketing term. every product in the market needs to communicate to its target audience that whzat is unique about it, why should one buy it...

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
a continuity of the article

The political party is demanding the actor to apologize and the actor counter attack it with selected words, and so on just to create curiosity for the people, what’s next? It’s a deal that well before few days from the release of the movie, the actor would apologize saying, I am sorry if I hurt anyone’s sentiment. The objective would be achieved, the publicity for the film in general and for the party in particular. It’s not the just the publicity to make people believe that brand Shiv Sena is a protector of Maharashtrians, but would once again blackmail people emotionally on the bases of religion, that’s the hidden cost for buying the brand. Oh you forget to read terms and conditions apply in the smallest possible font placed very carefully somewhere in the corner. Ads always tempt everyone to buy a particular brand, but they release the value for money only after its consumption. Now don’t say you didn’t even read, No Refund. I am really very sad about the development that’s happening in my country just for their vested interests. Let’s us consider what I have said is wrong, Its still very unfortunate that Shiv sena declared that it would not allow Australian Players in India because of racist attacks against Indian in Australian, in this case Indians are outsider there, isn’t it?. But than why you spew salvo when someone says Mumbai belongs to all Indian, so here Indian are outsider in their own country? Think about it

sarat_106

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Oriya
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
a continuity of the article
The political party is demanding the actor to apologize and the actor is counter attacking it with selected words, (on) just to create curiosity for/among the people, and so what’s next? It’s a deal that is well conceived before few days from the release of the movie, when the actor would apologize saying, I am sorry if I hurt anyone’s sentiment. The objective would be achieved, the publicity for the film in general and for the party in particular. It’s not (the) just the publicity to make people believe that brand Shiv Sena is a protector of Maharashtrians, but would once again blackmail people emotionally on the basis of religion, that’s the hidden cost for buying the brand. Oh you forget to read terms and conditions applied in the smallest possible font placed very carefully somewhere in the corner. Ads always tempt everyone to buy a particular brand, but they release the value for money only after its consumption. Now don’t say you didn’t even read, that ends in No Refund. I am really very sad about the development that’s happening in my country just for the shake of (their) vested interests. Let’s us consider what I have said is wrong, Its still very unfortunate that Shiv sena declared that it would not allow Australian Players in India because of racist attacks against Indians in Australian. In this case Indians are outsider there, isn’t it?. But than why you spew salvo when someone says Mumbai belongs to all Indians, and thereby treat (so here) Indians as (are) outsider in their own country? Think about it

Delete words in brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.