[General] How to send a text message

Status
Not open for further replies.

nike80

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi everybody

I wrote the instruction how to send a text message. Could somebody check my work, please.

1. Turn on the mobile phone.
2. Go to the menu.
3. Select “Messages” .
4. Select ”Create message”.
5. Chose “Message” - two windows will appear.
6. In the first window tap to add recipient. The following window will apper: recent contact, contacts, groups, enter manually. Choose the appropriate option.
7. In the secend window tap to add text – When the keypad window appears, type your message.
8. Press “Done” button and your message will appear.
9. Press “Send” button.
10. When yor message was sent the communiqué “Sent” will appear and sent message will be saved in “Sentbox”.

Thank you.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi everybody

I wrote[STRIKE] the [/STRIKE]instructions on how to send a text message. Could somebody check my work, please.

1. Turn on the mobile phone.
2. Go to the menu.
3. Select “Messages” .
4. Select ”Create message”.
5. Choose “Message”. Two windows will appear.
6. In the first window, tap to add recipient. The following windows will appear: recent contacts, contacts, groups. Enter manually. Choose the appropriate option.
7. In the second window, tap to add text – When the keypad window appears, type your message.
8. Press the “Done” button and your message will appear.
9. Press the “Send” button.
10. When your message is sent the communiqué “Sent” will appear and the sent message will be saved in the “Sent” box.
What do you tap when you tap? By "Enter manually" do you mean you enter the message using your keyboard?
:)

nike80

Member Type
Student or Learner
What do you tap when you tap? By "Enter manually" do you mean you enter the message using your keyboard?
:)

Thanks for help. My phone is touch screen phone and when I went in meggase option there was communique "tap to add recipient".
Enter manually is one of options how can you add recipient. All optins' names I took from my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.