Please check my work

Status
Not open for further replies.

nike80

Member Type
Student or Learner
Writing this work I learnt a lot about the business area in Ireland. I learnt what forms of the business were, what role of the staff is in individual cannon of the company and as the development of the technology influenced the work. While writing the work I used the Internet which turned out to be a mine of information mainly. However not all searched pages by me contained information appropriate to headlines.

Thank you

Yachelle

Member Type
English Teacher
Hi there, I am not sure what your paper is about and so it is hard to check it correctly but if I was you I would write it this way.

While writing this, I learnt a lot about business in Ireland. I learnt what forms of business there were and what the different roles of staff are in individual parts of the company. Furthermore, I learnt how technological development influences the working of a business. While writing this paper I utilized the internet, which turned out to be a gold mine of information. However, not all search pages contained information that matched the headlines.

hope this helps
best of luck
Michelle

nike80

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi there, I am not sure what your paper is about and so it is hard to check it correctly but if I was you I would write it this way.

While writing this, I learnt a lot about business in Ireland. I learnt what forms of business there were and what the different roles of staff are in individual parts of the company. Furthermore, I learnt how technological development influences the working of a business. While writing this paper I utilized the internet, which turned out to be a gold mine of information. However, not all search pages contained information that matched the headlines.

hope this helps
best of luck
Michelle

This is exactly what I wanted to write. Next time I will write an introduction to my work. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.