Student or Learner

To,
Mr. Masood Ahmed
Admin officer,
Marine Group

Subject: Application for Transfer any Suitable Post

Reference: Asim Siddui chairman of Marine Group of Company

Respected Sir;

My name is Irfan Islam. I am commerce Graduate. I have lots of experience operational and financial work. I have been met you in your office from the reference of “Mr. Asim Siddqui”. You have referring my CV to Mr. Mansoor GM of “Primer Software” Marine Group of Company. He’s appointed me as “Internee”.

I don’t have skill of software designing I can better operational & financial work. I am very hard working person. I have worked as Assistant cum Processor in United Bank Ltd (Inward Clearing Department) Central Processing Unit.

I enclosed my updated resume with this letter, which further outlines my qualifications. My qualifications & experience make me well suited to the projects areas in which your Group of Solutions is expanding efforts.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the possibilities with you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Irfan Islam.
Enclosure Resume.

Member Type
Other
My name is Irfan Islam. I am commerce Graduate. I have hands on experience in operational and financial work. I met you at your office with the reference of “Mr. Asim Siddqui”. You referred my CV to Mr. Mansoor GM of “Primer Software” Marine Group of Company. He has appointed me as “Internee”.

I do not have skill of software designing .I am good at operational & financial work. I am very hard working person. I have worked as Assistant cum Processor in United Bank Ltd (Inward Clearing Department) Central Processing Unit.

I have enclosed my updated resume with this letter, which further explain my qualifications. My qualifications & experience make me well suited to the projects areas in which your Group of Solutions is making efforts.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the possibilities with you. Thank you for your time and consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.