[Essay] Can someone check my summary, PLZ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

takiko

Member Type
Student or Learner
I have written the summary about dog-walker
here is the original article: www . entrepreneur . com/magazine/entrepreneur/2010/february/204744.html

and here is my summary:

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]According to the “Dog-Walker in Chief”, published in Entrepreneur Magazine on February, 2010, Jason Daley disscuses that dog walking should be professionalism. The author points out CEO of Fetch! Pet Care that he believes dog walker is professionalim. The authors cities that the CEO of Fetch! Pet Care has experienced that it is hard for him to find a perfect pet sitter. He reports the CEO starts to lanuch his business due to his past exeripence. He reports that Fetch! Pet Care is started from a small business to a franchise company. He states that Fetch! Pet Care has a lot of franchisees through to many states. The author quotes the secret of operate his business into profesionalism from the CEO of Fetch! Pet Care. He also cities the reason of why did Fetch! start to[/FONT]accept franchise. Lastly, Jason Daley states that the company has received many strange requests, but the company will done it for the customers whatever their requests are.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Main idea of the article:[/FONT]
Dog Walker should be a professional. The CEO of Fetch! Pet Care has operated a successful and profesional pet service company in United State. They provide excellent pet services to their cleints, no matter what they have requested.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Support for the main idea:[/FONT]

• Fetch! does everything from taking care puppys to drving them to the vet.
  • They have a franchise concept, and today they have a lot of franchisees in 39 states.
  • More people need the pet care services, since they are estimated 5%growth in each year.
  • They will do whatever their clients requests

MANY THANKS to the one who help me edit my summary:lol:

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I don't know what you mean by dog walking should be professionalism. Do you mean that dog walkers should have a professional attitude?

:)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Main idea of the article:[/FONT]
Dog Walker should be a professional. :?:The CEO of Fetch! Pet Care has operated a successful and profesional pet service company in the United State. They provide excellent pet services of every kind.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Support for the main idea:[/FONT]

• Fetch! does everything from taking care puppies to drving them to the vet.
  • They have a franchise concept, and today they have [STRIKE]a lot of [/STRIKE]franchisees in 39 states.
  • Many people need pet care services, and they estimate an annual growht of 5%.
  • They will meet any pet care service request.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.