Hello everybody...this is my first post!

Please I have to ask a certificate to the English court and I would like to address my request in the correct way and use the right register/vocabulary.
This is my try:

Case No. ---------------

Dear Sir or Madam,

In order to officially recognize the validity of my divorce made final on the 1st of September 2008 in the Swindon County Court, the City of Florence requires the following Certificate:

  • Certificato di cui all’art.39 del reg. CE 2201/2003 esente da legalizzazione (certificate ex Art. 39 reg. CE 2201/2003).

I therefore kindly ask to send such Certificate to my address in Italy:
To this purpose I enclose the papers attesting the divorce (decree nisi, decree absolute).

Thanking you ( for?) I look forward to receive from you the required document.

Yours faithfully,

Thank you for your help.