1. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Grammar check pleaseeeeee

Today, I like having a something. Something that makes me very sad. Actually until now this minute. I suddenly realized that. People I love are happy. She is always on in me. But I really do not deserve her. Her than me in all aspects. When meet again on how she cut the contact. I also do not anymore. Feeling the abuse so. I'm afraid. I fear the memories grief he Left back. I just hope it will disappear forever. If after this, I love someone else, I have to do is not who is not? After her, I also love each other. But I still captivated by her. I can not do out of ignorance. Everything bad luck continued to me.
    But even so I hope she is happy
    Good luck.

I dont know how to correct this letter

Re: Grammar check pleaseeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by ashtray View Post
    Today, I like having a something. Something that makes me very sad. Actually until now this minute. I suddenly realized that. People I love are happy. She is always on in me. But I really do not deserve her. Her than me in all aspects. When meet again on how she cut the contact. I also do not anymore. Feeling the abuse so. I'm afraid. I fear the memories grief he Left back. I just hope it will disappear forever. If after this, I love someone else, I have to do is not who is not? After her, I also love each other. But I still captivated by her. I can not do out of ignorance. Everything bad luck continued to me.
    But even so I hope she is happy
    Good luck.

I dont know how to correct this letter
    Can you explain what you are trying to say in the sentences marked in red? Your meaning is often not clear.