celta

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirmala

Member Type
English Teacher
dear friends,

Am planning to do Celta this year . Am told it is a very difficult to get through the interview to join this course, Friends could you please suggest me what books should i refer before i go for this celta interview.

thank you
nirmala

MASM

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
dear friends,

Am planning to do Celta this year . Am told it is a very difficult to get through the interview to join this course, Friends could you please suggest me what books should i refer before i go for this celta interview.

thank you
nirmala

Hi!, They will give you pre-course activities before the interview, then one of the teacher trainers will interview you, they want to know how fluent you are, your knowledge of grammar and the way you teach your language to them (so they can see if you are able to teach a foreign language). They give you advice on the books you should read before the course. I was told to consult, Learning Teaching (Jim Scrivener), Swan's Practical English Usage among others, but you are given a list anyway with your application form.
For some people is easier than for others, intensive one-month courses are really stressful, so you'll need to prepared for that.
I hope that helps. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.