the biggest fear

The pressure of doing my best in class can cause the fear of underachieving. By having an essay project that I splendid more than 3 days writing on it but, didnít get the grade that I expected. When I start my homework which is usually in the night and always become sleepy and tired. I am always smart in numbers no in writing paragraphs. I always try to get away from my work because I thought I could get away with it but it always piles up. The overcome should be by doing work in the morning rather than doing when youíre sleepy or when your mind is somewhere else and usually in morning your mind is fresh. Try to keep my mind on my path that I have chosen before starting college. Believe in yourself always by having difficult challenges and things you think you cannot do. By start competing with your friends who gets the better grade in class and who finishes homework daily. Finally I should never expect more than I work and try to do my best and put my all effort in this class. Itís easy to get left behind, but itís hard to catch up with work.

Re: the biggest fear

Quote Originally Posted by prabhjot View Post
    The pressure of doing my best in class can cause the fear of underachieving. By having an essay project that I splendid more than 3 days writing on it but, didnít get the grade that I expected. When I start my homework which is usually in the night and always become sleepy and tired. I am always smart in numbers no in writing paragraphs. I always try to get away from my work because I thought I could get away with it but it always piles up. The overcome should be by doing work in the morning rather than doing when youíre sleepy or when your mind is somewhere else and usually in morning your mind is fresh. Try to keep my mind on my path that I have chosen before starting college. Believe in yourself always by having difficult challenges and things you think you cannot do. By start competing with your friends who gets the better grade in class and who finishes homework daily. Finally I should never expect more than I work and try to do my best and put my all effort in this class. Itís easy to get left behind, but itís hard to catch up with work.

please help me witht his one it has to be about one fear and the ideas has to be clear and descriptive

Re: the biggest fear

Quote Originally Posted by prabhjot View Post

please help me with this one it has to be about one fear and the ideas has to be clear and descriptive