Feedback Expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnq

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear All,

Here is my another writing on "Ideal Roommate". I appreciate if someone comments on sentence structure and grammar of my writing. Thank you for your time and consideraiton in advance.

An Ideal Roommate
What type of person can be an ideal roommate? I think the answer depends on person to person. Your ideal roommate depends on your nature so you can't go together if you do not have similarity in your basic traits. If you are serious and laborious student then certainly a carefree person can't be an ideal roommate. On the other side of coin, you can enjoy your every moment when you share your basic characteristics. For e.g. if two friends believe that we should enjoy every moment in our lives then they can join together in movie, disco, dance etc. Besides this, the understandable nature of a person is another important criterion for an ideal roommate. If your roommate does not understand your problem then it will creates a problem. Lets say you need a peaceful environment for the study and your roommate does not understand your nature and read aloud while studying then how can you live together? Of course, you need to change your roommate if he does not heed to your request. Next a roommate should be amicable, helpful and should not be fussy. If your roommate complains about every minor detail then you certainly can't develop good relation with him. Nevertheless, whatever I wrote in this paragraph, I see some irony too. I have noticed some person of completely different nature but still having good company with each other. This fact suggests human behavior is a complex psychological phenomenon and we can't generalize them by some rule only.

Last edited:

ThE CrAzIeSt

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear All,

Here is my another writing on "Ideal Roommate". I do expect some comments on sentence structure and grammar. Thank you for your time and consideraiton in advance.

An Ideal Roommate
What type of person can be an ideal roommate? I think the answer depends on person to person. Your ideal roommate depends on your nature so you can't go together if you do not have similarity in your basic traits. If you are serious and laborious student then certainly a carefree person can't be an ideal roommate. On the other side of coin, you can enjoy your every moment when you share your basic characteristics. For e.g. if two friends believe that we should enjoy every moment in our lives then they can join together in movie, disco, dance etc. Besides this, the understandable nature of a person is another important criterion for an ideal roommate. If your roommate does not understand your problem then it will creates a problem. Lets say you need a peaceful environment for the study and your roommate does not understand your nature and read aloud while studying then how can you live together? Of course, you need to change your roommate if he does not heed to your request. Next a roommate should be amicable, helpful and should not be fussy. If your roommate complains about every minor detail then you certainly can't develop good relation with him. Nevertheless, whatever I wrote in this paragraph, I see some irony too. I have noticed some person of completely different nature but still having good company with each other. This fact suggests human behavior is a complex psychological phenomenon and we can't generalize them by some rule only.

thanx a lot for ur awesome topic

I agree with almost u said

See Ya

johnq

Member Type
Student or Learner
Thanks a lot to Gillnetter, the Craziest, Anglika and dav1d.

Status
Not open for further replies.