• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

of/comma

If the next 3 sentences have the same meaning, I would like to know the meaning of "of(2)" and "comma(3). I think they(of,comma) are appositive, what do you think?
    1. He has a wide range of experience having worked in technical, production, and marketing positions.
    2. He has a wide range of experience of having worked in technical, production, and marketing positions.
    3. He has a wide range of experience, having worked in technical, production, and marketing positions.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Re: of/comma

Only 3. is correct

Re: of/comma

I agree with 2006.
    Here're some examples:

Movements - Express Hospitality
    A graduate in Arts and currently pursuing her MBA, Kateja joins with four years of experience, having worked with Hotel Clarks Amer prior to this appointment.

MDN | About us | Directors & Officers
    He has over 25 years of experience, having worked with major companies held by Canadian, Dutch, American and Spanish interests.

Leed Petroleum PLC
    Mr. Fleming joined ADM Capital in 2005, and has eleven years of investment experience, having worked at Robertson Stephens as a senior equity research analyst, and at MRET, where he managed a portfolio of investments in venture-stage energy technology companies and clean energy projects.