Job Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

anzelkaaa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in response to the job which I saw advertised in the Lietuvos rytas newspaper.
I have a bachelor of medicine and have had experience in caring of patients because for the last 5 year I have worked as a nurse. Else I think that I should undergo a medical examination.

My priorities are responsibility, renunciation, intelligence and a desire to help other people. I am very interested in travelling.

I would be grateful if you would spend me further details of the working hours . Could you thell me when would I start to work and where will I have to work? I would , also, like to know will I have the accommodations in Norway and later in Africa?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Jule Jackson
And my topic :
Nowadays almost everyone has a pet in their house.
Some people have a parrot or a rabbit, other prefer to grow a cat or dog. I ,also, have a pet. it is a cat. My uncle presented it on my birthday. It lives about 6 years in our house and we love it and we spoil it.
I agree that young children should have a pet in order to become sensitive and caring. I think that the dog is the most suitable pet for young children.
Dogs teach children to pity, to take care of other, to feel a responsibility and to love. When children are playing and talking with the dog, they learn to communicate. Else such children are easier to socialize with other and they quickly find friends. But children's, who prone to be one, the best friend is a dog.
Nowadays the number of homeless dogs is increasing in Lithuania. Often people do not want to foster their pets or they do not have a chance to grow them so people decide to drive them out of their home. There are several pet's coverts, where are being grown homeless pets. I am so sorry to see them and I am surprised for people's indifference and cruelty. I think that everyone who saw a homeless pet, should drive them to the covert. Then the number of homeless dogs will reduce.
In conclusion I want to say that the dog is the best human friend. People should care for and supervise them. Everyone must first reflect on whether the dog can grow with them and then only to buy it.

BluYel

Member Type
Student or Learner
Re: Please correct my letter and topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in response to the job which I saw advertised in the Lietuvos Rytas newspaper.
I have a Bachelor of Medicine and for the past five years I have worked as a nurse in/at (name place where you worked). Else I think that I should undergo a medical examination. [I'm not sure what this sentence means. As it is written, it means that you believe that you should be tested for illnesses/health problems. Do you mean you are willing to take a test to prove your knowledge?]

My priorities are responsibility, renunciation [not sure what you mean here], intelligence [this is not a priority, but something you have; what are you trying to say here?] and a desire to help other people. I am very interested in travelling.

I would be grateful if you would send me further details of the working hours . Could you tell me when would I start to work and where will I have to work? I would , also, like to know will I have the accommodations in Norway and later in Africa? I would phrase this differently. Something like "I'd be grateful if you could send me further details about this position, including work schedule, starting time and location. Also, would accommodations be provided in both Norway and Africa?"

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Status
Not open for further replies.