Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
The Financial budget 2010 is out of the box. Toys are cheaper and milk will cost more, Government message is very clear, let children eat more toys and drink less milk. Another announcement which will burn a big hole in your pocket is the hike of petrol price by Rs. 2 that means further hike in prices of essential commodities because of increase in the transport cost.

kfredson

Member Type
Academic
The Financial budget 2010 is out of the box. Toys are cheaper and milk will cost more. The Government message is very clear; let children eat more toys and drink less milk. Another announcement which will burn a big hole in your pocket is the hike of petrol price by Rs. 2; that means a further hike in the prices of essential commodities because of the increase in the transport cost (or "in the cost of transportation").

I hope those toys are edible!

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
What does "out of the box" mean?

mmasny

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Should 'financial' be capitalized?

kfredson

Member Type
Academic
Should 'financial' be capitalized?

I would say that it should either be Financial Budget (if it refers to the name of the document) or simply financial budget if it is referring to the budget in general.

mmasny

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I would say that it should either be Financial Budget (if it refers to the name of the document) or simply financial budget if it is referring to the budget in general.
That's what I thought, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.