could you pleas correct and comment my essay

Status
Not open for further replies.

wals

Member Type
Student or Learner
"Some people say that online learning is the most effective and convenient way to learn"

Undoubtedly, one of the most controversial issues in this day and age can be credited to online studying because it is true that study by the internet is a rapidly growing phenomenon around the world. From my prospective, I partly agree with this statement, which I will consider from both points of view.

On one side of the argument there are people arguing that the benefits of considerably outweigh its disadvantages. The main reason for believing this is that online learning has increased dramatically. Moreover, it is possible to say that media can support the communities since there is a strong relationship between them and online learning. One good illustration of this many citizens have a choice to work and study in the same time. Not only this, but there is anther point which is more convenient for inactive people as well as student can study whenever they have time – study flexibility.

On the other hand, it is also possible to make the opposing case. It is often argued that in fact useless way to study because unlike a real classroom in an educational institution, there is often no real teacher. A second point is that there are many problem can face the student and they also want immediately feedback, in most cases they are not able to get it. Last but not least, there is no doubt that traditional class is more essential than studying online.

As we have seen at the end I must say options can be depending on the personal considerations, but from my point of view, I must say that study online support many people in the world.

< help me I want 7 in the IELTS>

Last edited:

Layo0ol

Member Type
Student or Learner

Undoubtedly, one of the most controversial issues in this day and age can be credited to online studying because it is true that study by the internet is a rapidly growing phenomenon around the world. From my prospective, I partly agree with this statement, which I will consider from both points of view.

On one side of the argument there are people arguing that the benefits of considerably outweigh its disadvantages. The main reason for believing this is that online learning has increased dramatically. Moreover, it is possible to say that media can support the communities since there is a strong relationship between them and online learning. One good illustration of this many citizens have a choice to work and study in the same time. Not only this, but there is anther point which is more convenient for inactive people as well as student can study whenever they have time – study flexibility.

On the other hand, it is also possible to make the opposing case. It is often argued that in fact useless way to study because unlike a real classroom in an educational institution, there is often no real teacher. A second point is that there are many problem can face the student and they also want immediately feedback, in most cases they are not able to get it. Last but not least, there is no doubt that traditional class is more essential than studying online.

As we have seen at the end I must say options can be depending on the personal considerations, but from my point of view, I must say that study online support many people in the world.

< help me I want 7 in the IELTS>

In my opinion I think your essay is perfect:-D

you wait the teacher because I still studying English.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.