Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Serbian
Home Country
Serbia
Current Location
Serbia
I've been thinking seriously to take one of the exams mentioned above in about six months.

I finished high school(gymnasium) and have not specialized skills in any field.
What kind of job can I get abroad with cpe,toefl or eilts?

I need some good recommendations to keep me motivated.

Thank you in advance!

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
I've been thinking seriously of taking one of the exams mentioned above in about six months.

I finished high school(gymnasium) and have no specialized skills in any field.
What kind of job can I get abroad with cpe,toefl or eilts?

I need some good recommendations to keep me motivated.

Thank you in advance!
Do you mean language-related jobs, or any jobs?
In an English-speaking country, you might get a job as a Serbian-English interpreter (at social work level, not embassy level), but that would depend on your speaking and listening skills.

Happpy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
With Respect, Bartender is best fo you.

eager

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Serbian
Home Country
Serbia
Current Location
Serbia
Do you mean language-related jobs, or any jobs?
In an English-speaking country, you might get a job as a Serbian-English interpreter (at social work level, not embassy level), but that would depend on your speaking and listening skills.

I am not really sure in this moment what is the best option for me.I would like to do a language-related job indeed.That would be my first choice,not excluding other options.

A job of a Serbian-English interpreter at social work level is fine and sounds perfect for me.My listening skills are good enough,but my speaking skills are not as good and need to be much improved.

Eventually,it has not to be an English-speaking country to work in.I am open up for all ideas.

With Respect, Bartender is best fo you.

Unfortunately this is exactly what I don't want to do like other similar jobs(bartender,waiter,merchant etc.).Anyway I appreciate your suggestion.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
I am not really sure in this moment what is the best option for me.I would like to do a language-related job indeed.That would be my first choice,not excluding other options.
You could write to such organizations as these around the world, just to get an idea. They might be able to give a broad idea about the need for Serbian speakers in the country.

Multicultural Justice Directory - Ethno-Specific Organisations - Serbian - Serbian Welfare Association of Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.