Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
There is no doubt that to increase the productivity it is necessary to keep your team motivated, and to reward them with a special treat at our restaurant which will only revive your team’s passion & appetite to achieve targets. We are pleased to announce a special package for your esteemed organization. We have a range of corporate deals for you to select – special discount vouchers, Gift Certificates, Corporate party, buffet party, what’s more we will customized the deal as per your requirement.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
There is no doubt that to increase (no article)productivity it is necessary to keep your team motivated. So why not reward them with a special treat at our restaurant which will revive your team’s passion & appetite for achieving targets. We are pleased to announce a special package for your esteemed organization. We have a range of corporate deals for you to select – special discount vouchers, Gift Certificates, Corporate party, buffet party, what’s more we will customize the deal to fit your requirements.

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
continuation...the last closing para

It would be our pleasure to serve your organization as an EIG (– Extremely Important Guest) Member. We would appreciate if you could give us an appointment so we could discuss it in details, and seal the win win deal for your organization.

Last edited:

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
conyinuation...the last closing para

It would be our pleasure to serve your organization as an EIG (– Extremely Important Guest) Member. We would appreciate if you could give us an appointment so we could discuss it in details, and seal the win win deal for your organization.

I checked the acronym EIG, as far as I understand it is not commonly used as the way you used. So, this title(– Extremely Important Guest) might be peculiar to your company, and therefore I'd suggest you to write this as below;

... organization as what we call an EIG (Extremely...)...

my another suggestion;

...could give us an appointment [STRIKE]so we could[/STRIKE]to discuss it in detail,...

and, another one;

win-win

and, the last part may be shortened;

...deal for [STRIKE]your organization[/STRIKE] you

***neither a teacher nor a native-speaker***

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I checked the acronym EIG, as far as I understand it is not commonly used as the way you used. So, this title(– Extremely Important Guest) might be peculiar to your company, and therefore I'd suggest you to write this as below;

... organization as what we call an EIG (Extremely...)...

my another suggestion;

...could give us an appointment [STRIKE]so we could[/STRIKE]to discuss it in detail,...

and, another one;

win-win

and, the last part may be shortened;

...deal for [STRIKE]your organization[/STRIKE] you

***neither a teacher nor a native-speaker***

you are correct EIG is created by me; VIP is very common and does not ft for a restaurant.

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
not a teacher

There is no doubt that to increase the (delete 'the') productivity it is necessary to keep your team motivated, and to reward them with a special treat at our restaurant which will only (delete only) revive your team’s passion & appetite (determination)to achieve targets. We are pleased to announce a special (incentive) package for your esteemed organization. We have a range of corporate deals (offers) for you to select – special discount vouchers, Gift Certificates, Corporate party, buffet party, what’s more we will customized (customize) the deal as per (to suit your)your requirement(requirements).

Status
Not open for further replies.