[Essay] Thank you for checking my essay~[IELTS academic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

suenhe

Member Type
Student or Learner
Modern technology has made it possible for people to view exhibitions at home so museums and art galleries will disappear soon. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In present-day society, modern science and technology are developing at a staggering rate;therefore, it is possible for people to enjoy the greatest arts through the Internet.Some people feel that, the art places would fade away from our lives.Personally, I can hardly agree with them.

Admittedly, viewing exhibitions at home is very convenient. As we all know, what we have to do is just surfing the Internet and clicking the mouse to find the paintings or sculptures we want to see.Meanwhile, the widespread use of Internet provides us opportunities to view the works of art closely, which is not allowed when we stay at museums or art galleries.Having said that, the feelings of enjoy them in museums is better than watching exhibitions through the screen.From this aspect ,art places will not disappear in modern society just because the impact from science and technology.

It is manifest that the museums and art galleries play a key role in a healthy society. To start with,visiting art places in person will helpful to broaden people's horizons. That is to say,people could find out more details about works of art and exchange comments with others. In addition, museums and art galleries are the best places for housed masterpieces of some famous artists. In other words, they are not only just for holding exhibitions but also providing the most suitable environment for works of art.Last but not least, some museums and art galleries themselves,such as The Louvre Museum in France and The Forbidden City in China, are the landmarks of the city or even the country. They are heritages of all human beings and never be replaced by the Internet that based on modern science and technology.

In conclusion, despite the fact that the development of modern technology is beneficial to exhibitions which can be viewed at home, the museums and art galleries will never fade away. They are important aspects to the whole society. As far as I an concerned , art places are not just for exhibit artworks but also for the culture inheritance.

IHIVG

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Having said that, the feeling[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] of enjoying them in museums is better than watching exhibitions through the screen.From this aspect ,art places will not disappear in modern society just because of the impact [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] of science and technology.

To start with,visiting art places in person will [STRIKE]helpful[/STRIKE] help to broaden people's horizons.

They are heritages of all human beings and will never be replaced by the Internet that.

As far as I an (typo?) concerned , art places are not just for exhibit artworks (for the artwork exhibits) but also for the [STRIKE]culture[/STRIKE] cultural inheritance.

Note that I'm not a teacher and I've only pointed out what was the most obvious to me.

suenhe

Member Type
Student or Learner
Thank you very much for you help~I'll pay more attention on my grammar improvement~

Status
Not open for further replies.