Student or Learner
1) He is so drunk that he could not walk properly and his speak with slur.
2) He was slurred when he talked.
3) I don't trust what he said, because all his stories are lack of connection ( One incident does not match with another incident).
He was so drunk that he couldn't walk properly and his speech was slurred.
(You have mixed tenses in your first example.)
2) He slurred when he spoke OR His speech was slurred.
3) I don't trust/believe anything he said because his stories were inconsistent.
Last edited by emsr2d2; 09-Mar-2010 at 20:25. Reason: Correction of typo.