Letter:I want to check my knowledge and idea so please check and give me a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Type
Student or Learner
You rent a house through an agency. The heating system has stopped working. You phoned the agency a week ago but it has still not been repaired.

Dear sir/madam,

My name is Mehul and I am living at Newmarket,QLD. I rent a house through your agency a two months ago.
Last Sunday the heating system of my house has stopped. I already informed to your front desk receptionist and she told me it will take maximum two or three days to repair. Now one week is finished, but you didn't take any steps. As you know, nowadays winter is running so i feel very cold. Now my relatives is coming to see my new house and i have to arrange small function with them so try to repair as soon as possible.
According to me you have to contact any heating system agent and give the maintenance contract to them. So they will come every month or three months and check and service the heating system. If you will do that than you will get less complaint of your customers and you will give satisfaction to your customer. it will be benefit for you and your agency. Take a necessary steps in this matter.

Mehul
Kind regards

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You rent a house through an agency. The heating system has stopped working. You phoned the agency a week ago but it has still not been repaired.

Dear sir/madam,

My name is Mehul and I am living at Newmarket,QLD. I rent a house through your agency a two months ago.
Last Sunday the heating system of my house has stopped. I already informed to your front desk receptionist and she told me it will take maximum two or three days to repair. Now one week is finished, but you didn't take any steps. As you know, nowadays winter is running so i feel very cold. Now my relatives is coming to see my new house and i have to arrange small function with them so try to repair as soon as possible.
According to me you have to contact any heating system agent and give the maintenance contract to them. So they will come every month or three months and check and service the heating system. If you will do that than you will get less complaint of your customers and you will give satisfaction to your customer. it will be benefit for you and your agency. Take a necessary steps in this matter.

Mehul
Kind regards

Dear Sir/Madam

I currently rent a property through your agency at (address).

Last Sunday (date), the heating in the house stopped working. I contacted your office on (date) and advised your receptionist. She told me that it would be repaired within 2 or 3 days. It has now been one week but it has not been repaired. This is an unacceptable situation, especially in winter. With no heating, it is extremely cold. I have visitors arriving soon, and I need the heating repaired urgently.

Please contact me as soon as possible and advise when an engineer will be sent to carry out the work.

Yours faithfully

etc

I would not include your opinion about having the heating checked every 3 months as it is not relevant to your current complaint. Keep it short and to the point.

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
With no heating, it is extremely cold. I have visitors arriving soon, and I need the heating repaired urgently.

I wouldn't mention that it is extremely cold for it's an obvious fact. And my visitors would be none of the agency's business. I'd rather talk about a lawsuit, saying something like this;

I'd like to inform that I'll hold you responsible and bring a lawsuit against your agency for any illness due to the broken heating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.