[Grammar] PLEASE CHECK MY ESSAY FOR GRAMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.

nguyenhoangjimmy

Member Type
Student or Learner
38 Saw Murder and Didn’t Call the Police
A 28-year-old female by the name of Catherine Genovese was killed in Kew Garden. For more than half an hour 38 peoples of Queens witnessed the killing of Catherine Genovese. During the killing of Catherine Genovese, there were couples of interruption to frighten the killer off, but none of the interruption prevented Kew Gardens from dying. Out of all the 38 witnesses, none of them contacted the police during the assault until it was too late. After she had passed away, one witness contacted the police. The police arrive to the crime scene within 2-minute. After the police conducted their investigation they found out that “The assailant had three chances to kill this woman during a 35-minute period.” If one of the witnessed had called during the two interruptions, Catherine Genovese could have not dead that night.

Thank you

Last edited:

simin alavizadeh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
38 Saw Murder and Didn’t Call the Police
A 28-year-old female Called Catherine Genovese was killed in Kew Garden. For more than half an hour 38 people of Queens were witnessing the killing of Catherine Genovese. During the killing of Catherine Genovese, there were couples of interruption to frighten the killer off, but none of the interruption prevented Kew Gardens from being murdered. Out of all the 38 witnesses, none of them contacted the police during the assault until it was too late. After she had passed away, one witness contacted the police. The police arriveed to the crime scene within 2-minute. After the police had conducted their investigation they found out that “The assailant had three chances to kill this woman during a 35-minute period.” If one of the witnesses had called during the two interruptions, Catherine Genovese would have not been dead that night.

I'm not expert but i hope it'll help.

Status
Not open for further replies.