[Grammar] Please correct me, grammar !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darco

Member Type
Student or Learner
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]Type of business or sector: Provision of Telecommunication Services
Occupation or position held: trainee
Main activities and responsibilities: Providing internet services to local customers, CISCO router configuration, maintenance of network equipment under the supervision.

Principal subject/occupational skills covered: Final exam for BC Degree, or or one exam to graduate, or Final exam to earn BC Degree, or one exam to earn BC.

Title of qualification awarded: expected completion date: June 2010

Organisational Skills and Competences: I was participated on projects of creative workshop, to create animations, multimedia and web presentations.

Mr. Spivey

Member Type
Other
Type of business or sector: Provision of Telecommunication Services
Occupation or position held: trainee (Not trainer?)
Main activities and responsibilities: Providing internet services to local customers, configuring CISCO routers, maintaining network equipment.

Principal subject/occupational skills covered: Final exam for BC Degree, or or one exam to graduate, or final exam to earn BC Degree, or one exam to earn BC. (I have no idea what is going on in this line.)

Title of qualification awarded: (What goes here?)

Expected completion date: June 2010

Projects and Achievements: Participated in a creative workshop; collaborated on animation, multimedia, and web presentation projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.