Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
UK
I am writing to apply for the position of 2d Animator online games as advertised In 3d World .I have enclosed my CV and CD ROM for your consideration. .

In regards to your company profile you have worked with some successful clients Electronic Arts and Cartoon Network. I feel my degree offers a good foundation to fit within your company.

I am aware that your company develop games primarily for the children’s market . The majority of the projects i have been involved with has been aimed at this market. I have also been told my artwork has a cartoon commercial look .

I would like to draw your attention to my CV .My final year project at university is a good demonstration of my programming and analytical skills. I created an isometric game in adobe flash. The objective of the game is to collect four fuel canisters. The player has freedom to move in four directions, up, down, left and right by using arrow keys. Later on, in the project i expanded on the player movement, and I developed a six direction movement; however, this was not necessary, but it does demonstrate I am a keen scripter and keen to develop my skills .

I am keen animator and I have created several flash animations. I have a flash animation currently showing on the BBC 3 website selected on 13th Aug 2009 “titled the silly bat”. I have a good portfolio of original characters. The cartoon characters may not be aimed at a specific demographic; however, the characters do have a cartoon commercial look

I am currently employed by Netfusion. I am working on a project for schools which shall be available online .The main aim of the project is to teach children about different cultures around the world. There are three team members currently working on the project. I have developed the application in Adobe Flash, and this includes animation, artwork and scripting. I am working under a contract which is soon to be completed successfully. I am looking for a challenging and fun career.

I have also recently completed a fellowship for Digital City 2010 in the North East. The Digital city fellowship is run by industry professionals, which was a great part of my training and development. This was my first real work experience. The project was for a client, which dealt with issues based on sex education, drugs and alcohol affecting youth in the North East. My role was to teach students the female and male reproductive system. I created and scripted a drag and drop interactive game; furthermore , as part of the project i created an animation in Adobe After Effects showing the effects of smoking. The client was pleased with our end results and she is continuing to work with us.

I hope that, on consideration of my Cv, you will be persuaded of my potential to perform well and to make a real contribution as a member of your firm.I am available for an interview at any time and look forward to hearing from you.

hansolo

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
UK
I have already graduated .The letter above is not my home work.This is a covering letter for future my employment. This why i placed it on this forum as its needs to be correct to show to an employer, and i thought i would get some good advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.