Student or Learner
Native Language
Igbo
Home Country
Antigua
Current Location
Argentina
Dear dad
How are u, I miss you a lot by the way hows mom. I am sure you both miss me lot hows the work & office life going on , I am fine over here & always pray to god for both of you. Hey our semester exams are finish & we are planning to go for trip at goa. I want your permission & dad 500 Rs. also I know will not say no because you are my sweet dad. You will surely give me the permission & money also. I know it is difficult for you arrange me money in middle of month, but all boys will go so that i also want to go for the trip .So please arrange the money , if it is difficult to arrange then I will not go for the trip, but please try at least once to arrange the money.
Any way dad takes care of yourself & mom. No fight & arguments between you & mom.

If any one do the gramatical changes . I be greateful to that person......

1984law

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
;-)
Dear dad
How are u, I miss you a lot by the way hows mom. I am sure you both miss me lot hows the work & office life going on , I am fine over here & always pray to god for both of you. Hey our semester exams have finished & we are planning to go for trip at goa. I want yours and dad's permission & dad to send me 500 Rs.I also know, you will not say no because you are my sweet dad. You will surely give me both permission & money . I know it is difficult for you arrange money for me in middle of the month, but all boys will go so that i do, too .So please arrange the money , in case it is difficult ,then I will not make the trip, but please try at least once to arrange the money.
Anyway dad takes care of you & mom. No fight & arguments between you & mom.

If any one do the gramatical changes . I be greateful to that person......
I have corrected what I thought wasn't making any sense, but still there are questions. Why do you write arrange the money instead of pls could you send me some extra money, because I .....

cardboard

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
Dear dad,
How are you? I miss you and mom a lot. I am sure both of you will miss me, won't you? How's the work & office life going on? I am fine over here & always praying to God for both of you. Hey, our semester exams ended recently & we are planning to go for trip at goa. I want your permission to allow me to go and send me 500 Rs. I know my lovely dad and mom will not say no because you are my sweet daddy and mommy. You will surely allow me to go won't you? I know it is difficult for both of you arrange me money in the middle of month, but all boys are going for the trip so I don't want to lose out. So please arrange the money, if it is difficult then I will not go for the trip, but please, at least try once, okay?
Anyway, take good care of mom and yourself. No fight & arguments between you & mom!

Thank you and with lots of love,
(your name)

Please pick out any mistakes I have made.:lol:

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Dear dad,
How are you? I miss you and mom a lot. I am sure both of you will miss me, won't you?(present tense: ...miss me too, don't you?) How's the work & office life going on? I am fine over here & always praying to God for both of you. Hey, our semester exams ended recently & we are planning to go for trip at (to) goa. I want your permission to allow me to go and send me 500 Rs. I know my lovely dad and mom will not say no because you are my sweet daddy and mommy. You will surely allow me to go won't you? I know it is difficult for both of you arrange me money(to arrange for money to be sent to me) in the middle of month, but all (the) boys are going for the trip so I don't want to lose (miss) out. So please arrange ( send) the money, (.)if it is difficult then I will not go for the trip, but please, at least try once, okay?
Anyway, take good care of mom and yourself. No fight & arguments between you & mom!(geez..fancy a kid telling the parents this?!)[/SIZE]

Thank you and with lots of love,
(your name)

Please pick out(correct) any mistakes I have made.:lol:

not a teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.