Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Unregistered


    dear sir or madam

    my name is raz and i need help to write a letter to home office regarding my boy friend .
    he has an appointemt on first of april and he asked me to write a letter to help his case staying in uk . his been here for 10 years and weve ben together for the last 4 years .me and my 2 children are emotionaly attached to him and we want to do anythingwe can to help him stay with us .we have planned to get married in future but he still hasnt recive his final letter from home office .now i dont know how to write a good letter for him to help his case. can u please help me write some thing ,many thanks.

    your faithfully

    • Join Date: Oct 2006
    • Posts: 19,434

    Re: raz

    If this is your boyfriend, you need to talk to him about money management!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts