***** NOT A TEACHER *****
(1) You have done a very nice job.
(2) May I make just a few suggestions?
(3) Your sentence basically says:
A local bank or a health care center / may find/ that/ recognizing celebrations, hiring members, and investing/ serve/ to reinforce allegiance.
(1) A local bank or a health care center. = subject. (Compound subject)
(2) may find. = verb.
(3) that = a conjunction that introduces a noun clause.
(4) recognizing, hiring, and investing. = gerunds that form the subject of the noun clause.(The noun clause beginning with "that" and ending with "brand" is the object of "may find.")
(5) serve. = the verb of the noun clause.
(6) to reinforce allegiance. = infinitive phrase. Maybe (I'm NOT sure) the infinitive phrase serves as the direct object of "serve." That is: recognizing, hiring, and investing serve to do what? Answer: to reinforce allegiance to the brand.
Many teachers and non-teachers here are delighted to help you parse (analyze) sentences. I think that if you post short and specific questions, you will receive fast answers. Good luck.