Please check this essay outline:relevance to the topic, scheme of the structure, and organization of ideas, grammar......I'll be thankful to you.
THE UNO HAS FAILED TO MEASURE UP TO THE DEMANDS OF ITS CHARTER
1)The United Nations was established in the wake of Second World War in order to save the succeeding generations from the scourge of war and ensure a prosperous humanity.
2) Political disputes remain unresolved and all efforts to seek solution have failed.
3) The obvious examples are Kashmir and Palestine dispute.
4) The UN has failed to ensure the territorial integrity of sovereign states- Iraq war and Gaza offensive.
5) The UN has failed in the field of disarmament and to implement its nuclear non-proliferation policy.
6) The US interference in internal affairs of other countries continues.
7) In socio-economic affairs, the efforts of the UN have achieved limited success because of its financial dependence on major powers.
8) The lot of the poor women and children in underdeveloped countries has not improved.
9) The UN has not been able to solve the problems of refugees and stateless persons.
10) These failures of the UN are because of the following factors:
a) Lopsided character of the UNSC
b) Lack of international executive machinery
c) Optional jurisdiction of ICJ- the judicial organ of teh UN.
d) Veto authority of big powers
11) In a nutshell, the goals of the charter remain unfulfilled.