can you please check my essay( i going to take TOEFL IBT after 2 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.

capitan

Member Type
Student or Learner
PLEASE check my essay i going to take TOEFL exam after 2 days and i have no one to check my essays. PLEASE HELP ME.

topic: would you prefer to live in traditional house or in modern apartment building?

House is the place where people like to relax after hard work day. You can not feel yourself better somewhere else than home. Some people like to live in modern apartment house. However others like big traditional house with yard and garden. I strongly believe that having big traditional house is much better. Below I would like to illustrate several reasons and examples to support my point of view

First and foremost, I would like to mention that it is much more convenient to live in a house rather than in apartment building. In big traditional houses you becoming much freer, and can do such kind of things that you cannot do in apartment houses. There you can have great garden, where you can have fun after boring work day, furthermore, there you can have fresh fruits and vegetables that is important in order to become healthy. For instance i live in the big house with garden and big yard, and when it is boring I can always walk in the garden and listen to the birds sing, also, I can play football in the yard.

Moreover, it is crucial to highlight that in private house you do not have problems with neighbors. In apartment homes you could not make noise you must be silent, you could not listen music loudly or speak loudly, because you always afraid that you can disturb your neighbors, however in big houses you have more freedom, you can do everything that you want and no one will say anything to you. According to recent survey held in my home town, it was revealed that more than 70% of respondents agree that it is better to have traditional house than apartment.

On the other hand, each coins has two sides and there are some situations where is my opinion does not work, it is much more easy to live in apartment house because of you must not do anything by yourself; everything there is prepared for your life, however in traditional houses you must do everything by yourself.

In conclusion taking into account all reasons and examples stated above I would like to accentuate that having big traditional house is much better. It is much more convenient to live in house rather than at apartment building. In private house you do not have problems with neighbors.

The hope

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
That's great job
I hope that someone can help you to check your essay

:::best wishes:::
:::::::::::::::::::::::

The hope

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
You need to work on article usage- the first paragraph has virtually no articles in it.

I can't really see how the first two sentences answer the question, but they would need to be rewritten:
[strike]House[/strike]Home is the place where people like to relax after a hard day's work [strike]day[/strike]. You cannot feel [strike]yourself[/strike] better than you do at home [strike]some[/strike]anywhere else.

However, given that this would apply to houses and flats, I can't see how this opening advances the argument much. In all honesty. I am not sure that you are ready for the Toefl exam yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.