Student or Learner
1) The teacher will give out/distribute/give the books to students in the class.
2) You can't log in to the same account at two places at the same time.
3) I have log in to my email account on other computer so and i forgot to sign out, so i am not able to log in to my email account on this computer.
1) Any or "pass out"
2) OR "log on"; OR "from" two places OR "on two systems/computers"
3) "I (have) logged in/on to my email account on another computer and I forgot to log out/off, so I am not able to log in/on to my email account on this computer.