Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. cind8

    How to contact..

    Hello, I have a little problem. I am a Canadian citizen but in 2006 I moved to Europe to a country that doesn't speak English. Since I have no one who I can talk to in English I kind of started forgetting it. And I need your help.. I am planning to move back to Canada after I finish highschool (right now I'm grade 11) and I would like to sign the U of T, my average is over 90%, I took business classes... so I'm interested in economics. So I'm planning to contact the staff members but I'm not really sure how to write them. I just want to ask them a few questions such as: "What are the requirements?", "Do I need to take any tests?"...
    I hope you guys understood my question. Thanks in advance.

    here's my email: [email protected]

  2. Key Member
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

    • Join Date: Jun 2006
    • Posts: 2,108

    Re: How to contact..

    I am sure the answers to the questions you are asking can be found in the university's website.

    Is that University of Toronto?

    not a teacher

    • Join Date: Apr 2010
    • Posts: 1

    Re: How to contact..

    Yep, it's the University of Toronto. I contacted them and they replied. :)
    Thanks anyways.

Similar Threads

  1. Contact traveling company
    By xhan_k in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-Feb-2009, 09:53
  2. hotel info
    By petr in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-Sep-2007, 15:02
  3. I lost contact or i lose contact
    By Jeanie in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-Jul-2007, 02:56
  4. concave contact lens?
    By Eway in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-Oct-2006, 18:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts