Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Kindly check my para below I want to make it shorter if possible & also tell me if it should be in past or future tense
The reins of the company are in the hands of Mr. Lokesh Bali, a veteran of Celebrity management, who has been in the field of Bollywood since 1993. He had produced Zaalim starring Akshay Kumar, Superhit Masoom (the movie specially known for the hit song "chota baccha jaanke"), associated with the production of X-Zone (Episode – I). Hence, he has goodwill in the Bollywood, the most vibrant (artistic) brush to paint success with precision. He had successfully executed events both in India and abroad, like "Nayaa Andaaz"a big event in Surat, a Punjabi comedy show (mention the name) telecasted on Doordarshan channel, many successful documentaries; one of them was "HATYA," movie based on environment and communal harmony.Currently,he is looking after AKshay Kumar’s business & managing his venture - Paint Arts.
Regards,

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Serbian
Home Country
Serbia
Current Location
Serbia
Why do you want to make it shorter. It sounds good as it is.

G

GuidanceHD

Kindly check my para below I want to make it shorter if possible & also tell me if it should be in past or future tense
The reins of the company are in the hands of Mr. Lokesh Bali, a veteran of Celebrity management, who has been in the field of Bollywood since 1993. He [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] has produced Zaalim starring Akshay Kumar, Superhit Masoom (the movie specially known for the hit song "chota baccha jaanke"), associated with the production of X-Zone (Episode – I). Hence, he has goodwill in the Bollywood, the most vibrant (artistic) brush to paint success with precision. He [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] has successfully executed events both in India and abroad, like "Nayaa Andaaz"a big event in Surat, and a Punjabi comedy show (mention the name) telecasted on Doordarshan channel. In addition, he has produced/made many successful documentaries; one of them was "HATYA," a movie based on environment and communal harmony.Currently,he is looking after (also attend to) AKshay Kumar’s business & managing his venture - Paint Arts.
Regards,

It sounds quite fine for me now. Well done.
Fragrant Regards,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.