Could you, please, tell me if the prepositions in the below are correct?
1. those men were engaged in smuggling ....
2. I cought my sister listening at the keyhole.
3. Russia has come a long way to reach an understanding with the western powers.
4. He is eager to get started on his new job.
5. she is thinking about going ...
6. she was delighted to make such an easy conquest of him.
7. He hastened to assure her ....
8. How experienced are you in doing this kind of work?
9. He is talking about taking Holy Orders.
Thanks in advance