Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I wrote something. Would you please go through this and tell me how is my writing. For the purpose of good writing you can change it wherever necessary.

" A sullen spell shrouded the entire city making the dull sunlight scarcely pervade through the dingy clouds that all the while lingered in the steeped sky. With evening light commenced to plunge over the sombre mist started to hang about the city drives. Every leafs dripped drop by drop the water like a spout and all roads were sodden. It rained unceasingly in torrent for the past couple of days resulting in rendering the roads no more than a river of mud. And, therefore, a sheer sensation of cool came across the skin of every single one.
Beyond the confines of the city lay a little village, the other side of which petered out into a dense gloomy forest that not many folks dared to come across. Along its one side ran dawdlingly a brook. By the side some hovels lay huddled."

Adam Cruge

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please check my writing...Tell me is my sentences correct and sounds natural. How do you rate my writing out of 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.