[Essay] Essay IELTS, please check it. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashidjon

Member Type
Student or Learner
A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

Now days a lot of companies are moving from big cities to the country side or rural areas. If a big company reveals that it is going to build new factory near my community I would definitely support that idea.
First of all, building new factory on a specific area means bringing investment to that region and of course, it would be beneficial for local community. I am sure that company which decides to build a new factory near any community of course will take into account what kind of opportunities new factory might bring to local residents. As building work starts new roads, shops, and additional facilities will be constructed around new factory, providing that more and more work force will be engaged on the construction process. Most of all new job opportunities will emerge for local people as well as for residents from near by community. At least one of the long lasting problems in my community- unemployment will be resolved.
On the other hand there might be concerns that new factory can bring new problems such as noise and air pollution. As technology advances every year new techniques, methods and materials are developed on to how to reduce noise or control air pollution. Companies can make use of those new technologies. Besides that, there are legally abiding documents for each company, where specific requirements and rules are stated clearly. What is more any issue which might arose around new factory can be addressed with close cooperation with company management.
In conclusion, I think that new factory will bring more benefits than disadvantages for my community. The issue of unemployment would be solved; significant changes would be introduced to that region and for the future economy will flourish.

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
[STRIKE][/STRIKE]
A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

Nowadays, a lot of companies are moving from big cities to the countryside or rural areas. If a big company reveals that it is going to build new factory near my community, I would definitely support that idea.
First of all, building new factories [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in a specific rural area means bringing investment to that region and of course, it would be beneficial [STRIKE]for [/STRIKE]to the local community. I am sure [STRIKE]that [/STRIKE]the company which decides to build a new factory near any community of course will take into account [STRIKE]what[/STRIKE] the kind of opportunities the new factory might would bring to the local residents. As building work starts, new roads, shops, and additional facilities will be constructed around the new factory, [STRIKE]providing[/STRIKE] provided [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] more and more [STRIKE]work force[/STRIKE]workers will be engaged on in the construction [STRIKE]process[/STRIKE] activities. [STRIKE]Most of [/STRIKE][STRIKE]all [/STRIKE] [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] New job opportunities will [STRIKE]emerge[/STRIKE] be created for local people as well as for the residents from nearby communities. At least one of the [STRIKE]long lasting [/STRIKE]perennial [/STRIKE]problems in my community' that is unemployment, will be [STRIKE]re[/STRIKE]solved.

On the other hand there might be concerns that new factory can would bring new problems such as noise and air pollution. As technology [STRIKE]advances[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]every year [/STRIKE]becomes more advanced , new techniques, methods and materials are developed [STRIKE]on to how[/STRIKE] to reduce noise or control air pollution. Companies can make use of t[STRIKE]hose[/STRIKE] the new technologies. Besides that, there are [STRIKE]legally abiding documents[/STRIKE] laws to control air and noise pollution which are mandatory for [STRIKE]each[/STRIKE] every company to abide by[STRIKE]where specific requirements and rules are stated clearly.[/STRIKE] What is more, any issue which might [STRIKE]arose[/STRIKE] arise [STRIKE]around [/STRIKE]from a new factory can be addressed with close cooperation [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] from the company management.
In conclusion, I think that new factory factories [STRIKE]will [/STRIKE] would bring more benefits than disadvantages [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to my community. The issue of unemployment would be solved; significant [STRIKE]changes[/STRIKE] improvements would be [STRIKE]introduced [/STRIKE] brought to that region and [STRIKE]for [/STRIKE][STRIKE]future[/STRIKE] the economy [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] would flourish.

Status
Not open for further replies.