Student or Learner
I am reading an article about relationship, may I know the meanings of those phrases have been highligted as follow?
1. to meet people you USED to do in the past like bar hop, or go hit the town with your single girlfriends
2. He is obviously not the one who holds the true measure of your worth and he can neither give you your worth , nor can he take it away.
3. You're so wrapped up in his perspective, what he's doing, his feelings, his emotions and his desires (or lack thereof) that you've all but forgotten about something WAY MORE IMPORTANT. What YOU really want.
4. I'll take a wild guess here and bet that the kind of guy that you truly want isn't a guy who is going to freak out or act distant just because ..
5. Ever noticed that lots of men fall right to sleep or act like they're off somewhere else after sex?
6. they want to FEEL their desire for a woman inside their whole body, emotionally driving them, and for it to be undeniable and unrelenting.
Tks / ju