[Essay] Vietnamese people should buy only Vietnamese products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hieppham90

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Plz edit and grade the writing for me. Thanks very much :)

In my opinion, if Vietnamese buy only Vietnamese products, many problems will come out.

First of all, allowing foreign goods to circulate in Vietnam is a good way to improve the relationship between countries. Foreign trade is among the most effective ways for countries and regions to improve their diplomacy state. Through commercial contracts, we can create a business relationship between countries. By allowing other countries’ products come into Vietnam, we can make it easier to enter the world trade, join the circle of products, promote international production. Nations will promulgate many kinds of policy to avail their business partners, as a result, the relationship between countries can improve remarkably.

The importation of goods leads to the importation of culture. Such dishes as spaghetti, pizza, soup or sausage when first imported into Vietnam brought along a new breeze of culture. Books produced from abroad provide Vietnamese people with new knowledge, new outlook on life and a broader view of the whole world. People from parts of the world have developed their own culture for thousands of years, as the societies develop, it’s necessary for those cultures to be exchanged among countries.

Most importantly, national monopoly companies will pull the price higher, the market's competitive side will disappear. As the result, consumers will suffer a lot... In the world trade today, we should open our market so that overseas companies can come in and provide Vietnamese consumers with their products. This is supposed to force Vietnamese companies to try their best to improve the technology, expand production to produce better commodities with better price to compete effectively with international producers.

In a nutshell, Vietnamese people should use abroad products beside those produced in their own countries for the reasons mentioned above. Using products of our hometown is great but many problems will come out: Inland competition can be killed, national diplomacy encounters difficulties and the consumers cannot enjoy products of higher quality. Buying foreign goods is among the best ways to solve such problems.

hieppham90

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Thank you very much! :)
Could you plz make a comment on the vocabulary, my expression and the structure of the essay, or anything just not good? :) I would be grateful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.