Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Recently, I wrote a short essay specially meant to be a sample article for a company's website. I sent this article for the selection of my job as an article writer, but none happened, as it was not been accepted. It seemed to me that the article that I wrote have some grammatical mistake and have language errors. Please help me out correcting my article. Here is given below:

Weight Loss with Slimming Teas

The main purpose of our life is to have a healthy mind, body, and soul. If our body carries any illness or diseases, then our own body is at stake, as we are threatening to our own life and we cannot blame to anybody for this. Hence, we should maintain our own body weight to an ideal body composition so as to avoid any risk of disease and death. Being overweight or obese can cause the risk of hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and some very dangerous cancers that may lead to death. Therefore, maintaining an ideal body weight should always be on the top list in our mind.

The day when scientists and researchers told us what life threatening we may face if we are overweight or obese, we started working and trying really hard to cut down our extra pounds of our body weight. We think of many things right from the various types of exercises such as swimming, walking, cycling, aerobics or yoga, and even opt for many exercise instruments to various slimming pills and drinks. Many dieticians also recommend us to follow particular diet plans in order to reduce ourselves.

If anybody just asks me how to reduce body weight, I should recommend him or her to go for slimming drinks. According to me, drinking slimming teas is the best way to reduce those extra pounds that we are carrying. Really, you do not have to do such hard exercises or have headaches with those heavy exercisers or maintaining a hard and fast diet plan. Just drink those slimming teas that have many herbs. There are many such slimming teas available in the market at reasonable prices.

One such slimming tea is the Wu-Long tea that really helps you to cut down body fat, and to boost your energy. This rich Chinese tea clarifies your skin and gives your face a real and radiant glow. This slimming tea also promotes strong and healthy teeth, and strengthens your immune system in order to lower the risk of catching infections such as common cold and flu. This tea is a natural remedy for all of us and has no side effects. But, note that this tea contains some caffeine. So, consume this slimming tea as much as is required to your body. So, just go for it and enjoy slimming down without any hazard.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

sanchyeta

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thanks Gillnetter for correcting my article. I now know the mistake I made in this article.

I think it myself that this article topic is itself unreal. but still, I had to write something on this topic, as it was a sample article for a website.

Thanks once again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.