Student or Learner
Hello there .
I sometimes face some terms that i can`t understand,would you please help me out with them . i want to know their meaning and how to use them.Are there any terms near to them?
1) FREAK ME.
2) YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ,COME ON HIT ME.
3) NOTHING BUT NOTHING.
4) TETE A TETE.
6) KEEP CHUGGING AWAY.
7) LET OFF SOME STEAM.
8) TREASURE THE MOMENT.
9) FAT ACCOUNT.
Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by zoobinshid
1) FREAK ME - you spook me, you scare me
2) YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ,COME ON HIT ME. If you have sth to say, go ahead and say it.
3) NOTHING BUT NOTHING. = absolutely nothing
4) TETE A TETE.= head to head
5) FESTER.= can relate to injury or feeling ( what's the context?)
6) KEEP CHUGGING AWAY - keep on drinking, gulping sth down
7) LET OFF SOME STEAM. = burn off some steam, get rid off the stress or pressure
8) TREASURE THE MOMENT. = enjoy the moment
9) FAT ACCOUNT. = account with a lot of $$$