I am learning English with my two children and managing
family responsibility. How I manage in my daily schedule is as follows
1. I keep talking to myself (hope it's right)
in English while doing the Household chores. Soon I find it difficult to express myself to me, I write down immediately on apaper hanging on the fridge.
2. While my son is taking evening classes I speak only in English to the people around.
3. I leave all the voice messages in English so I get practice that time also.
4. I grab every piece of English while commuting by the train or shopping in a mall,
as every where there would be one or the other thing on TV or on Radio you can always hear in English
5. Recently I started writing articles and sharing it with my friends. So I feel motivated after getting their responsesÖI review them many times and then get reviewed by some one else who is good in English before sending them to my friends.
6. I grab a book before entering into the toilet in the morning and my children has learn to wait for me at this time :)
7. I don't worry about the result as I believe that efforts never goes waste.
I hope you will get motivated.