my impressive holidys pls check

Status
Not open for further replies.

donkingngian

Member Type
Student or Learner
Last summer,I went to Japan with my family for holidays.I was very excited to visit Japan because Japan was dreamworld for people who enjoy eating.Moreover,there are many shopping centres and supermarkets in Japan.

My journey began from 14 July to 17 July.When i arrived in Japan.The first thing that I wanted to do was finding some delicious restaurants.Therefore,I instantly went to Tokyo.After I checked in at a hotel in Tokyo,I walked straight to the restaurant which was situated in fron of the hotel.This restaurant sold only Japanese noodles.The waiter was shocked when i ordered 3 dishes for myself.When we finished enjoying lunch,we went to walk in the supermarket to buy some snacks and then we went back to the hotel to relax.Next day we travelled from Tokyo to Kyoto to eat native crabs.I didnt believe my eyes when I saw it because the crabs were very big and their legs were very long.After we enjoyed lunch finish,we travelled to Fuji mountain for 2 hours.The view of Fuji mountain was very beautiful.We took many pictures of ourself and had a picnic in the peak of Fuji mountain.The last best thing that we do was walking in native roads in Narita.When we finished walking,we went straight to the airport to get back home.

Finally,I think that the trip to Japan is my impressive holidays and I hope to visit there again.

Last edited:

IHIVG

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
`
Last summer, I went to Japan with my family for holidays. (…my family and I went to Japan...) I was very excited to visit Japan because Japan [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] is a dreamworld for people who enjoy eating. Moreover, there are many shopping centres and supermarkets in Japan.

My journey [STRIKE]began[/STRIKE] was from 14 July to 17 July. (or: from 14 to 17 July) When I arrived in Japan, the first thing that I wanted to do was [STRIKE]finding[/STRIKE] find some delicious restaurants. Therefore, I instantly went to Tokyo. After I had checked in at a hotel in Tokyo, I walked straight to the restaurant which was situated in front of the hotel. This restaurant sold only Japanese noodles. The waiter was shocked when I ordered 3 dishes for myself. When we finished enjoying our lunch, we went to [STRIKE]walk in[/STRIKE] a supermarket to buy some snacks and then we went back to the hotel to relax. The next day we travelled from Tokyo to Kyoto to eat native crabs. I didnt believe my eyes when I saw it, because the crabs were very big and the legs of them were very long. After we [STRIKE]enjoyed lunch finish[/STRIKE] had finished our lunch, we travelled to Fuji mountain for 2 hours. The view of Fuji mountain was very beautiful. We took many pictures of [STRIKE]ourself[/STRIKE] ourselves and had a picnic [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on the peak of Fuji mountain. The last best thing that we [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] did was walk in native roads in Narita. When we’d finished walking, we ran straight to the airport to get back home.

Finally, I think that the trip to Japan is my impressive holidays (…my trip to Japan was a very/an impressive holiday) and I hope to visit there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.