Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Turkey
Dear teachers, I study at foreign languages faculty, I'll be English teacher in future. In our country it's difficult to find specialized techers , that can speak English fluently (maybe I don't know them). Of course,I don't want to be one of them. That's why I'm trying to do my best, in order to improve my English. Everyday I do some translations, can somebody check my translations regularly. Nobody is checking my posts at ASK A TEACHER. I really need your advice. Thank you in advance.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Submit a few for a start on this thread and I/we will take a look. As a suggestion, keep your posts brief to assure a response.

happys82

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Turkey
Thank you very much. :)

Students,that will represent our country in the Olympiads , are chosen according to the results of National Olympiads organized by T. It consists of two stages.At most six students from each secondary school can participate in the first stage. The first stage examination is twenty five question multiple choice examination held in various centers of provinces in May.Students are asked to write briefly the solution of the questions as well. Accordıng to their solution, papers with high points are re-assessed by jury.
Students,that got 45-50degrees in May examination, can participate in the second stage.The first 20-25 of them are joined camp,where they prepare for the second stage during fifteen days in September, organized by T.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
[STRIKE]Nobody is checking my posts at ASK A TEACHER.[/STRIKE] Only half of my posts have been corrected comprehensively. I really need your advice. Thank you in advance.
This often happens to anyone who posts long texts every day.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Thank you very much. :)

Students that will represent our country in the Olympiads [which Olympiads?] are chosen according to the results of the National Olympiads organized by T.
The selection consists of two stages. At most, six students from each secondary school can participate in the first stage. The first stage [STRIKE]examination[/STRIKE] consists of a twenty five question multiple choice examination held in various centers of the provinces in May. Students are asked to write briefly the solution of the questions as well. [STRIKE]Accordıng to their solution, [/STRIKE] Papers given high marks for the solution are re-assessed by a jury.
Students who [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] get 45-50 degrees [marks?] in the May examination[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] can participate in the second stage. The first 20-25 of them [STRIKE]are joined[/STRIKE] attend a camp, where they prepare for the second stage during fifteen days in September, organized by T.
Try to use correct spacing around your punctuation.
Don't put commas around a "that" clause.

happys82

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Turkey
This often happens to anyone who posts long texts every day.

Yes, you are right. I see it was my mistake. Thank you very much:)

happys82

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Turkey
The second stage of the National Physics Olympiads is held in A. in December.This stage consists of theoretical and experimental section.Theoretical part consists of seven questions,that require a calculus examination, on University level.Students who are successful in the second stage, will be given degrees and medals at a ceremony held by T.
Students who get the first 10-15th place in the second stage will participate in the fifteenth day national team selection in February.The national team is selected according to the results of February camp,

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The second stage of the National Physics Olympiads is held in A. in December.This stage consists of a theoretical and experimental section.The theoretical part consists of seven questions,that require a calculus examination, on the University level.Students who are successful in the second stage, will be given degrees and medals at a ceremony held by T.
Students who get the first 10-15th place in the second stage will participate in the fifteenth day national team selection in February.The national team is selected according to the results of February camp.

happys82

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Turkey
In our school preparation for the first stage (May exam) of National Physics Olympiads begins from the ninth grade. Students who selected according to the results of the elimination at the begining of the academic year, prepare for the first stage on weekday and weekends at the additional lessons. Certain units are finished until February. Further, the same issues are studied on a high level,At the end of February the testing examination is taken in the first stage level.
Students who are successful in the first stage get the opportunity to participate in the December examination.

Thanks in advance

happys82

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Turkey
According to the branches, National Team Selection Test is held in different dates.
*Students selected for the national team, are invited to the national team camps.
*The exam of each branch is taken in different countries each year.
*Average of 50 countries from all branches participate in this examination.
*According to the results,students who got grade are awarded
GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE medals.
What are the ways to succeed in the Olympiads?
*Good planning,
*A good application

*Good estimation and complete missings

happys82

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Turkey
If you’ve been thinking about teaching English in Japan as a way of knowledge a new culture, learning a new language or just trying impressive fresh and exciting, this site is for you. Working overseas is a big decision. And there's a lot of deceptive information about teaching English in Japan.:oops::oops::oops:

:shock: :?:

happys82

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Turkey
Please, check this paragraph.

According to the branches, National Team Selection Test is held in different dates.
*Students selected for the national team, are invited to the national team camps.
*The exam of each branch is taken in different countries each year.
*Average of 50 countries from all branches participate in this examination.
*According to the results,students who got grade are awarded
GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE medals.
What are the ways to succeed in the Olympiads?
*Good planning,
*A good application

*Good estimation and complete missings

Status
Not open for further replies.