Results 1 to 2 of 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Mehrgan's Avatar
    Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

    • Join Date: Apr 2009
    • Posts: 1,759

    Question Looking for a verb...

    What is the verb when water or damp appears on the other side of paper, wall,...etc.? This might be a feature of liquids when they go through solid items and appear on the surface...

    Any informal term for it please? Thanks...

  2. Key Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: Mar 2009
    • Posts: 3,485

    Re: Looking for a verb...

    "Moisture or water 'bleeds' or 'seeps' through the surface".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts