NEED HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy4

Member Type
Student or Learner
Challenges to Learning English
Can anyone say that it’s easy to learn English? No one say that even intelligent and bright people also have to face many problems while they are learning English. Memorizing a lot of grammar rules and spellings, pronunciation, having passion, speaking, motivation, no time are some instance of challenges to learning English. The two most difficult challenges to learning English are problems of communication and no time for English.
The first difficult challenge is problems that happen in communication. Most people who are immigrants have pronunciation problem in their conversation. For example, I can speak English but people can’t understand what I say. My words pronunciations are different from Americans. I have to repeat my words so people can understand it. Certain sounds are depending from which country people come from so they can’t speak certain sounds. Some people have speaking problem in their life. They can read, write and understand English conversation but they don’t speak English. For instance, my sister can spell words correctly but she is not able to speak well.
Many people have no time to learn English is second difficult challenge. People want to learn English but they have many other responsibilities so they don’t have time for it. Few adult learners have full time job or part time job. For example my aunt wants to learn English she have part time job in the morning. After she came from her job she has to cook for her family. In the evening she has taken classes for learning English but she is already tired. She is not able to go for her classes; she must have to take rest. English learners don’t have time for memorizing grammar rules and doing their homework. Some learner wants to learn but their schedule doesn’t fit. Even a number of people don’t have time for eat constantly they don’t have even time for learning.
In my opinion, it is not easy for English learners to learn English. They have to face many problems like communication and no time while they are learning English. I will suggest people like me who have pronunciation problem can practice more for right pronunciation. Some students that don’t have time can take only one class and learn English.

IHIVG

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Challenges to Learning English

Can anyone say that it’s easy to learn English? No one can say that. Even intelligent and bright people also have to face many problems while they are learning English. Memorizing a lot of grammar rules and spellings, pronunciation, having passion, speaking, motivation, no time are some instances of the challenges to learning English. The two most difficult challenges to learning English are problems of communication and no time for English.
The first difficult challenge is problems that happen in communication. (Haven't you already said this in the sentence above?) Most people, who are immigrants, have pronunciation problems in their conversations. For example, I can speak English but people can’t understand what I say. My words pronunciation is different from American. I have to repeat my words so that people can understand [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] them/what I mean. Certain sounds depend [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] on which country people come from, so they can’t speak certain sounds. Some people have speaking problems in their life. They can read, write and understand English conversations but they don’t speak English. For instance, my sister can spell words correctly, but she is not able to speak well.
Many people have no time to learn English is second difficult challenge. (The lack of time for learning English is the second difficult challenge for many people.) People want to learn English but they have many other responsibilities so they don’t have time for it. Few (Many?) adult learners have full time jobs or part time jobs. For example, my aunt wants to learn English but she [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] has a part time job in the morning. After she comes [STRIKE]came[/STRIKE] home from her job she has to cook for her family. In the evening she [STRIKE]has taken classes for learning English[/STRIKE] takes English classes but she is already tired. She is not able to go for her classes; she must have to take a rest. English learners don’t have time for memorizing grammar rules and doing their homework. Some learners want[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] to learn but their schedules [STRIKE]doesn’t[/STRIKE] do not fit. Even a number of people don’t have time for eat constantly they don’t have even time for learning. (Some people barely have time for eating regularly, let alone for learning a foreign language [if that’s what you mean]
In my opinion, it is not easy for English learners to learn English. They have to face many problems like communication and no time while they are learning English. I would suggest people like me, who have pronunciation problem, [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] practice more for right pronunciation. Some students, that don’t have time, can take only one class and learn English on their own (?)
I would also rephrase 'no time' as 'lack of time' throughout your essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.