Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United States
I would like someone please to correct my eassy, Soon I my have TOEFL Exam. I need a help.
Thanks.

The college years are the best time in a person life.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons to support your opinion.
I disagree that the college years are the best time in my life for variety of reasons. First, the college that I studied was a military college, the training that I received in the first year was very harsh because they had to convert me from civilian to military man. In another words, they taught me how to obey the military orders without asking question. They controlled every minute in that four years even the time that I should go to the bathroom. Second, the stress that I was living in was unbelievable because I was seeing some of my friends dismissed from the college due to their failing in English lessons. So, I had to study English language lessons and I had to pass with good grades. Moreover, there was no clear vision for me because the system was very complicated. For example, if the flying wing had enough students, it means the other students will be distributed in other majors such as Air Traffic Control, Weapons Director division or Administration division. The years that I spent in the college were the worst years because it was the first time that I was away from my parents, brothers and sisters for long time. Really, that hurt my heart a lot. I believe the best time of my life is the time that I spent close to my family. Especially, when I woke up in the morning and I saw my Mom and Dad smiling for me. The best time of my life is the time that I had my freedom and I do not have anything cause anxiety for me.
Based on the facts above, I disagree that the college years were the best time of my life. Actually, the college years are considered to be the horrible days in my life. There is an Arabic say, it says “there is no body values the freedom until he misses it”

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I would like someone [STRIKE]please[/STRIKE] to correct my eassy, please. Soon, I [STRIKE]my have[/STRIKE]am going to sit for the TOEFL Exam. I need [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] help.
Thanks.

The college years are the best time in a person's life.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons to support your opinion.
I disagree that the college years are the best time in my life for a variety of reasons. Firstly, the college that I studied was a military college,(.) The training that I received in the first year was very harsh because they had to convert me from a civilian to a military man. In another words, they taught me how to obey the military orders without asking questions. They controlled every minute in that four years, even the time that I should go to the bathroom. Secondly, the stress that I was living in was unbelievable because I was seeing some of my friends dismissed from the college due to their failing in English lessons. So, I had to study English language lessons and I had to pass with good grades. Moreover, there was no clear vision for me because the system was very complicated. For example, if the flying wing had enough students, it means the other students [STRIKE]will [/STRIKE] would be distributed in other majors such as Air Traffic Control, Weapons Director division or Administration division. The years that I spent in the college were the worst years because it was the first time that I was away from my parents, brothers and sisters for a long time. Really, that hurt my heart a lot. I believe the best time of my life is the time that I spent close to my family. Especially,(no comma) when I woke up in the morning and I saw my Mom and Dad smiling for at me. The best time of my life is was the time that I had my freedom and I do did not have anything cause for anxiety [STRIKE]for me[/STRIKE].
Based on the facts above, I disagree that the college years were the best time of my life. Actually, the college years are considered to be the most horrible days in my life. There is an Arabic saying, [STRIKE]it says[/STRIKE] “[STRIKE]there is [/STRIKE]no body nobody values[STRIKE] the[/STRIKE] freedom until he misses it”

zahrani3480

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United States
Thanks a lot for the time that gave to correct my essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.