• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Uzbek
      • Home Country:
      • Uzbekistan
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

please,can somebody correct my mistakes

Basketball club first consisted of 45 people. It was reduced to 26 people after the eliminations. As a club the trainings continue on Wednesdays. After giving theoretical information about basketball we work it in practice.
    As a club, we aim to raise people as responsible, self-confident individuals in the community , who love basketball and do given tasks adequately.

Our school's basketball team participated in the M. district tournaments and earned degrees.
    At the weekends we go to watch a Professional team match and we have conversations with the elit level sportsmen about the importance of basketball in our life.And we continue our trainings in a high spirit.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: please,can somebody correct my mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by happys82 View Post
    Basketball club first consisted of 45 people. It was reduced to 26 people after the eliminations. As a club the trainings continue on Wednesdays. After giving theoretical information about basketball we work it in practice.
    As a club, we aim to raise people as responsible, self-confident individuals in the community , who love basketball and do given tasks adequately.

Our school's basketball team participated in the M. district tournaments and earned degrees.
    At the weekends we go to watch a Professional team match and we have conversations with the elit level sportsmen about the importance of basketball in our life.And we continue our trainings in a high spirit.
    Here is my suggested version:

Our basketball club originally consisted of 45 people, but it then dropped to 26 people after the elimination rounds. Club training is held on a Wednesday. We teach the theory of basketball and then we practice.

One of the club's aims is to help people become responsible, self-confident individuals who serve their community, who love basketball and perform well.

Our school's basketball team participated in the M District tournaments and won ............ (you don't get a degree in basketball - did you mean you won prizes/trophies?)

At the weekends, we go to watch a professional match and we talk to the elite sportsmen about the importance of basketball in our lives. This helps us to continue our training with enthusiasm.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Uzbek
      • Home Country:
      • Uzbekistan
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

Re: please,can somebody correct my mistakes

Thank you very much