[Grammar] Someone please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Türk

Member Type
Student or Learner
You are welcome to answer questions posted in the Ask a Teacher forum as long as your suggestions, help, and advice reflect a good understanding of the English language. If you are not a teacher, you will need to state that clearly at the top of your post. Please note, all posts are moderated by our in-house language experts, so make sure your suggestions, help, and advice house the kind of information an international language teacher would offer. If not, and your posts do not contribute to the topic in a positive way, they will be subject to deletion.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You are welcome to answer questions posted in the Ask a Teacher forum as long as your suggestions, help, and advice reflect a good understanding of the English language. If you are not a teacher, you will need to state that clearly at the top of your post. Please note, all posts are moderated by our in-house language experts, so make sure your suggestions, help, and advice house the kind of information an international language teacher would offer. If not, and your posts do not contribute to the topic in a positive way, they will be subject to deletion.

Do you have a question about the paragraph you cut and pasted?

Türk

Member Type
Student or Learner
My weak pronouns in English only come after the noun or verb or phrase that got my

If you want to help, please add <<email removed>>

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Helppp ME please

I'm sorry, I don't understand what it is that you want to know. Please give some example sentences that you are having problems with!

Türk

Member Type
Student or Learner
emsr2d2 PLEASE add that if we good understood:<<email removed>>

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
emsr2d2 PLEASE add that if we good understood:centilboynuri_2009@hot

Your email address has already been removed from one post. If you don't have a specific question, we can't help you. Sorry.

Türk

Member Type
Student or Learner
whole deal was a good thing, I would thank.
I wish I could help

Tinkerbell

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Türk derdin ne bakayım senin ?

Türk

Member Type
Student or Learner
Tinkerbell ohh be kendi dilinden birine raslaman ne güzel abi ben ingilzce 10.sınıfım öğretmen ödev verdi as far as,as,as if,as though,for,where as,now that,even if,is spite,however,in order that SADECE bunlardan Sonra Ne gelcek onları istiyorum tek tek İSİMİ FİİL'mi CÜMLEMİ bunlar lazım abi bana yardımcı olursan sevinirim ilgin için çok teşşekür ederim.

Tinkerbell

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Tinkerbell ohh be kendi dilinden birine raslaman ne güzel abi ben ingilzce 10.sınıfım öğretmen ödev verdi as far as,as,as if,as though,for,where as,now that,even if,is spite,however,in order that SADECE bunlardan Sonra Ne gelcek onları istiyorum tek tek İSİMİ FİİL'mi CÜMLEMİ bunlar lazım abi bana yardımcı olursan sevinirim ilgin için çok teşşekür ederim.

bişey anladıysam arap olayım nasıl yani onlardan sonra ne gelecek in order that ten sonra mı ne gelecek? sırası mı varmış bunların? yoksa ingilizce bağlaçları mı istiyor öğretmenin anlamadım valla kusura bakma

Türk

Member Type
Student or Learner
bişey anladıysam arap olayım nasıl yani onlardan sonra ne gelecek in order that ten sonra mı ne gelecek? sırası mı varmış bunların? yoksa ingilizce bağlaçları mı istiyor öğretmenin anlamadım valla kusura bakma
as far as,as,as if,as though,for,where as,now that,even if,is spite,however,in order that bunlardan sonra isimi geliyo sıfatmı,cümlemi mesale
Although:cümle geliyo
however:...............
as far as:..........
as :............
böyle tek tek karşına ne gelcek onlar lazım

Tinkerbell

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Ben bilmiyorum soralım hocalara.

He asks that do these conjunctions come before a noun or an adjective or a phrase?

as far as, as, as if, as though, for, where as, now that, even if, is spite, however, in order that

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Ben bilmiyorum soralım hocalara.

He asks that do these conjunctions come before a noun or an adjective or a phrase?

as far as, as, as if, as though, for, where as, now that, even if, is spite, however, in order that

To be honest, that is far too complicated to answer in one post! Perhaps he can give us example sentences, one by one, and we can attempt to help. The only problem I foresee is that (no offence intended) he appears to have a very low level of comprehension and written English, and I can't imagine that you are going to want to translate each and every question and reply into Turkish!

Tinkerbell

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Let me try.

Türk, bak hoca ne diyor: Ben bunu böyle yanıtlayamam diyor. Bize her biri için örnek cümleler versin, biz de cümle içindeki kullanımına göre söyleyelim diyor. Verebilir misin örnek İngilizce cümleler?

Türk

Member Type
Student or Learner
Let me try.

Türk, bak hoca ne diyor: Ben bunu böyle yanıtlayamam diyor. Bize her biri için örnek cümleler versin, biz de cümle içindeki kullanımına göre söyleyelim diyor. Verebilir misin örnek İngilizce cümleler?
Tabi ne demek İnş akşama kadar cevap yazarsın.Yarın okul var:):)

 He will remain a bachelor until he dies.
 Now that you have finished the work, you can leave.
 Since / As he was in a hurry, he took a taxi.
Se went as far as she could
He behaves as if he were the boss
she prepared for the exam as her teacher had said
sue dances as though she were a dancer
I'll be at home in case that you need me
hans went to england in order that he could improve his english

Bunlar var İlgilendiğin için Allah Razı olsun. Bulursan çok sevirim dostum.

Tinkerbell

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Yok ne demek keşke yardım edebilsem ama anlamadım hala ne biçim ödev istiyor bu öğretmenler. Bağlaçların hepsinden sonra özne geliyor. Bilmiyorum nasıl yardım edeceğim anlamadım canım valla sen en iyisi yarın okula gitme. İngiliz hoca da cevap yazmamış zaten o da anlamadı bu işten. Üzgünüm.

Tinkerbell

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
 He will remain a bachelor until he dies.
 Now that you have finished the work, you can leave.
 Since / As he was in a hurry, he took a taxi.
Se went as far as she could
He behaves as if he were the boss
she prepared for the exam as her teacher had said
sue dances as though she were a dancer
I'll be at home in case that you need me
hans went to england in order that he could improve his english

here is Türk's sentences

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
 He will remain a bachelor until he dies. Correct
 Now that you have finished the work, you can leave. Correct
 Since / As he was in a hurry, he took a taxi. Both possible
She went as far as she could - Correct
He behaves as if he were the boss Correct
She prepared for the exam as her teacher had [STRIKE]said [/STRIKE] told her to - See correction
Sue dances as though she were a dancer Correct
I'll be at home in case [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] you need me - See correction
Hans went to england in order [STRIKE]that he could[/STRIKE] to improve his english - See correction

Here [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] are Türk's sentences

See notes above. Of course, there are many ways of using a lot of these phrases!

Tinkerbell

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Hello, I want to ask something. (But I didn't want to open a new topic for this) Old English classics' speech, (from 1700s-1800s) editing today's English or they are original? eg. Wilkie Collins or Jane Austen books.

Status
Not open for further replies.