Below are sentences using the words as follows
defiant, turbulence, relegate, stun, bewilder, peddle
1. Students were given a lecture on defiant behaviour among youth.
2. Turbulence during flights is caused by weather conditions.
3. He was relegated to the vice-president.
4. The verdict stunned the plaintiff because they had expected they would certainly win.
5. She was bewildered the moment she realized she had been swindled.
6. I happened to see apple growers from XX Prefecture peddle their produce on the streets.
Please correct them.
Thanks in advance
3- I'd use demoted. Football teams are relegated to lower leagues.